- Treatment of dance related injuries with an understanding of the requirements necessary to return to class and performance
- Management on return to class with specific advice on exercises that can be returned to safely and what to avoid
- Alternative activities suggested during periods of ‘relative rest’, to maintain fitness, strength and flexibility
- Education for students, parents and teachers on the injury diagnosis and treatment
- Comprehensive screenings of dancers, including extensive assessment of strength and flexibility.
- Detailed verbal and written feedback to both students and teachers on results of the assessment,
- Identification of areas where there may be potential for injury
- Advice on exercises that may assist in correcting any adverse findings
- Detailed assessment of students strength and flexibility, prior to commencing pointe work, with specific attention to the lower body
- Verbal and written reporting of results, with advice and recommendations offered to address any areas of weakness
For a healthy fit and fulfilling life do not hesitate to give one of our friendly staff members a call on 9890 2444 for North Parramatta or 9604 3122 for Westfields Sports High School.
We look forward to seeing you soon.