This clinic is now closed, please visit our North Parramatta clinic by clicking here
Westfields Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries
Westfields Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries.
(Within the grounds of the Westfields Sports High School)
400 Hamilton Rd
Fairfield West NSW 2165
Parking on Hamilton Rd or in the Coles/Aldi carpark one block away.
Enter via Gate 3.
Monday – Friday: 8am to 1pm
Here at Westfields Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries, we deliver premium physiotherapy treatments to resolve your pain, restore movement, and improve performance and lasting recovery.
Our experienced physiotherapists treat people of all ages and fitness levels with a variety of injuries and health conditions. The list of complaints our physiotherapists can help you with include but are not limited to:
- Sporting injuries – adult & youth
- Back and neck pain
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Should and elbow injuries
- Overuse injuries
- Work-related injuries including workers compensation
- Postural problems
- Post-surgical issues with a reputation for excellent post-operative management of all orthopaedic surgeries. We work closely with the operating surgeon and their protocol to optimise recovery from surgery.
- Children’s injuries
- Youth sports injuries and preparation for sport
- Management of falls prevention, osteoporosis and arthritic pain.
- Ante-Natal and post-Natal care and Pelvic Girdle Pain in Pregnancy (PGPP)
Our physiotherapy staff are dedicated to providing quality treatment and have a strong commitment to improving and enhancing their skills. Staff regularly update their skills and knowledge attending lectures, courses and conferences and are trained in many different treatment modalities and methods.
Phone: (02) 9604 3122
Fax: (02) 9756 5601